Global Giant Employs 140,000 in 48 States
October 2006, CUJ
Editor’s note: This information was provided to the CUJ from Accenture.
PENDLETON - The Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation is launching Cayuse Technologies, LLC to serve as the newest center in Accenture’s Global Delivery Network of 43 facilities in 28 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with net revenues of US$15.55 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2005. Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture’s “high performance business” strategy builds on its expertise in consulting, technology and outsourcing to help clients perform at the highest levels so they can create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders. Using its industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, Accenture identifies new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help clients around the world to enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets, improve operational performance, and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
Accenture has extensive relationships with the world’s leading companies and governments and works with organizations of all sizes—including 87 of the Fortune Global 100 and nearly two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500. Its commitment to client satisfaction strengthens and extends the company’s relationships. For example, 96 of its top 100 clients in fiscal year 2005 based on revenue have been clients for at least five years, and 83 have been clients for at least 10 years.
Among the many strengths that distinguish Accenture in the marketplace are its: extensive industry expertise, broad and evolving service offerings, expertise in business transformation outsourcing, a history of technology innovation and implementation, commitment to the long-term development of our employees, and a proven and experienced management team.
Accenture’s Core Values have shaped the culture and defined the character of the company, guiding how its people behave and make decisions:
- Stewardship: Building a heritage for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing people everywhere we are, and meeting our commitments to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Best People: Attracting and developing the best talent for our business, stretching our people and developing a “can do” attitude.
- Client Value Creation: Improving our clients’ business performance, creating long-term, win-win relationships and focusing on execution excellence.
- One Global Network: Mobilizing the power of teaming to deliver consistently exceptional service to our clients anywhere in the world.
- Respect for the Individual: Valuing diversity, ensuring an interesting and inclusive environment, and treating people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Integrity: Inspiring trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically, and encouraging honest and open debate.
By enhancing Accenture’s consulting and outsourcing expertise with alliances and other capabilities, the company helps move clients forward in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
With more than 140,000 people in 48 countries, deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, Accenture can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance.
This story originally appeared in the CUJ. The Confederated Umatilla Journal is the monthly newspaper of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Pendleton, Oregon.